Sr C++ developer
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in C++ development on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Thorough knowledge of STL and Boost Libraries.
- In depth understanding of GNU build and debugging tools
- Very good understanding of multithreading (POSIX).
- Memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Strong Understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good to have knowledge of Cassandra, Python
To apply, email us at [email protected]