We are looking for a Python Developer with experience in development of cloud- based API. You will primarily be responsible for the development of a high-performance server-side API that interfaces with a range of technologies at the back-end.
You will also be interfacing with a team of web developers who will consume these API's hence a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Good Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable server application.
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Must have experience with building Restful APIs.
- Good understanding of asynchronous application communication using AMQP/Queues.
- Good understanding of the libraries based on event loop such as gevent. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Experience with data stores like Cassandra, Elastic search, Zookeeper, Redis and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience with building native python plugin and native applications using Cython (C/C++) is good to have.
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Node.js is good to have
To apply, email us at [email protected]